Hey Mocha Girls!
I hope you all are enjoying a great start to the month of December! My local Mocha Girls Read chapter held our monthly meeting on Saturday to discuss this timely book, and I wanted to hear your thoughts about the novel!
- What did you enjoy the most from the book?
- Is there anything that you didn’t enjoy? Were all your expectations met?
- During our meeting, the topics of education, literacy, and parent-child interactions came up, as they relate to the contents of the novel. What topics came up in your mind/in your group as you read?
- Who were your favorite characters?
Please sound off in the comments below!
Latest posts by Pascale Mondesir (see all)
- What Did You Think Of: Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi? - June 7, 2018
- Afrofuturism Now - February 16, 2018
- REPOST: Mocha Girls Read Designers - December 27, 2017