Waiting and Waiting is our monthly post spotlighting upcoming books based on a book meme based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Now it’s hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
June Bloom is here! It has been a good 4 months of quarantining. Yep! Yep! 4 months. I didn’t think we were going to be locked down this long but here we are. So let’s chat about books that are coming out in June. And this time all the books are by Black Authors.
Click the book covers to check out the books Amazon pages.
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Party of Two by Jasmine Guillory
- Her Secret Seduction by Brenda Jackson
- The Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon
- This is Major: Notes on Diana Ross, Dark Girls and Being Dope by Shayla Lawson
- A Song Below Water by Bethany C.. Morrow
What interesting new releases are you looking forward to?
Mocha Girl Alysia
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Book Tour Tuesday: Prowl by Cara Dee (The Game Series, #12) - March 21, 2023
- April 2023 Monthly Book Selection: God Speaks Through Wombs: Poems on God’s Unexpected Coming by Drew Jackson - March 20, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Faking It With the Grump by Kate O’Keeffe (Second Chance Café, #1) - March 14, 2023