Waiting and Waiting is our monthly post spotlighting upcoming books based on a book meme based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Now it’s hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
June Bloom is here! It has been a good 4 months of quarantining. Yep! Yep! 4 months. I didn’t think we were going to be locked down this long but here we are. So let’s chat about books that are coming out in June. And this time all the books are by Black Authors.
Click the book covers to check out the books Amazon pages.
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Party of Two by Jasmine Guillory
- Her Secret Seduction by Brenda Jackson
- The Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon
- This is Major: Notes on Diana Ross, Dark Girls and Being Dope by Shayla Lawson
- A Song Below Water by Bethany C.. Morrow
What interesting new releases are you looking forward to?
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- October 2023 Sponsored Monthly Selection: The Cat That Played Chess by Catarrina Cummings - September 12, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Ragtown by Kelly Stone Gamble - September 12, 2023
- Remembering September 11 in Books - September 11, 2023