I Should Have Read That! (Books from High School Requirement List)
It’s that time ladies. Time to Rock the Vote! For the month of September we are going to read a book from the high school requirement list. Books that we may have missed, want to re-read or were not even published when we were in high school.
There are some great titles up for vote this time. This list is the biggest we have EVER had! EVER!
Here are the Rules for Voting.
1. You may vote for three (3) books.
2. All members get to vote only once.
3. Last Day to vote will be August 18, 2013. (Midnight Los Angeles time)
4. The book with the most votes wins. But if there is a tie there will be a 48 hour death match. The two or three books will go into a head to head competition for only 48 hours. Whichever book is left standing (with the most votes) wins!
Below the poll you will find the title of the books linked to a brief description. Now… may the best book win!!
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Nominations are Open – January 2024: Grown Folks Dystopia - December 4, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Once Upon a Charming Bookshop by Heatherly Bell (Charming, Texas, #6) - November 28, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Rise Like a Phoenix by Tammy Lowe(The Acadian Secret, #3) - November 21, 2023