For the month of February, we are going to read a book about a real Black Woman. As always there are some really great titles up for the vote this time.
Here are the Rules for Voting.
1. You may vote for three (3) books.
2. All members get to vote only once.
3. Last day to vote will be January 20, 2019 (11:00pm Los Angeles time)
4. The book with the most votes wins. But if there is a tie there will be a 48-hour death match. The two or three books will go into a head to head competition for only 48 hours. Whichever book is left standing (with the most votes) wins!
Below the poll, you will find the title of the books to more information on Amazon. The books are just photos this month. The Amazon shopping link is not working.
*Note: If a book is found to have accumulated fraudulently votes, it will be disqualified and the second runner-up will be our book of the month.*
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan - January 23, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1) - January 17, 2023
- Voting is Open for February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Black Love - January 16, 2023