Read A Thon Hour #13
1. What are you reading right now? The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
2. How many books have you read so far? 1 book completed. (I knowwww!) But I have been reading a ton of blog posts.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Trying to finish this book.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I tried but Macy’s was having a one day sale. They won’t take “No” for an answer.
5. Have you had many interruptions? See answer number 4. LOL!! How did you deal with those? I just looked, tried on and bought nothing. Now I am back. 🙂
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? There was nothing I had to have. Oh! The Read A Thon. I am shocked I won (twice)
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Have it at Macy’s or at least make sure no one is having a one day sale on the same date. Hehehehheee!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I saw Alexis’ @ Reflections of a Bookaholic post for the Read A Thon and I thought it was a great idea to have everything in one post and just update it as you go. Next time!! OOHH!! And maybe I will have a 24 Slumber Party with a few friends because it would be fun to share this in person too!
9. Are you getting tired yet? YES! Shopping and reading…WOW!!!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Magazines! I read a few articles in a magazine between books. And a shopping break. Read price tags. Just kidding! Kinda.
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Book Tour Tuesday: Homecoming Chaosby D.W. Brooks - December 5, 2023
- Nominations are Open – January 2024: Grown Folks Dystopia - December 4, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Once Upon a Charming Bookshop by Heatherly Bell (Charming, Texas, #6) - November 28, 2023