Now I am hooked to this book. It took me a minute to REALLY get into it and now that I am…I am hooked.
How are you doing with the book of the month? Are you reading along with Kris? If so, you should be done with Chapter 18. What do think of the first 18 chapters so far? If you haven’t made it to this check points yet, no worries! Here is a recap for you.
January 1st: Reading begins! January 7th: Progress Report #1 – End of Chapter 6 January 14th: Progress Report #2 – End of Chapter 12
- January 21st: Progress Report #3 – End of Chapter 18
- January 28th: Progress Report #4 – End of Chapter 24
- January 31st: Final Report – End of Chapter 27
Progress Report 1 (Chapter 1 to 6): Take a look and see what these bloggers thought of the first 6 chapters.
Progress Report 2 (Chapter 7 to 12): Take a look and see what these bloggers thought of the first 12 chapters.
Essay Question at Mocha Girls Read
If you haven’t made it to Chapter 18… Don’t read further!!
SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!!
Chapter 12 to 18 Test Questions
1. How many tributes can you name from the Hunger Games?
2. What is Haymitch’s advice to Katniss before the Hunger games begin?
3. Where are the weapons located at the beginning of the Hunger Games?
4. What does Katniss get?
5. What are the most important skills she has for staying alive? What qualities of her personality keep her going?
6. What do you think will happen next?
What do you win if you get all of the answers right? The satisfaction of knowing you are… RIGHT! It’s not to late to join Kris in the Read Along. Click on the owl and it will take you right to her Read Along. Keep the pages turning!
Mocha Girl Alysia