After 7 days of nominations and 98 votes we are going to read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins for January right before the movie comes out. Must of us need a little help getting through books. Maybe not help but a little motivation. So…Mocha Girl Kris from Words That Fly is going to host our read along!
How To Participate
Go to Words That Fly read along post. Write a post and sign up using Mr. Linky at the bottom. Be sure to link to the blog post declaring your intent to take part. For non-bloggers, simply comment on the relevant progress report posts on Words That Fly website.
- January 1st: Reading begins!
- January 7th: Progress Report #1 – End of Chapter 6
- January 14th: Progress Report #2 – End of Chapter 12
- January 21st: Progress Report #3 – End of Chapter 18
- January 28th: Progress Report #4 – End of Chapter 24
- January 31st: Final Report – End of Chapter 27
Welcome to Mocha Girls Read Kris. Can you tell us a little about yourself and your blog?
I’m Kris and I’m a 20-year old writer/ finance student/ voracious reader/ enthusiastic blogger/ very tired after thinking about all these things. I’m the kind of person, who always has a million thoughts going through her head and can never decipher any of them. I’m likely to ramble (a lot) and sometimes I trip over my own sentences. The most important thing is that I love books and stories. I love to read them and I love to write them and it was out of this passion that my blog, Words That Fly was born.
Why are you doing this read along?
Do you remember The Hunger Games challenge I suggest a while back? Well due to inspiration from Lisa over at Baffled Books, I’ve decided to turn it into a read along. Basically, I’m proposing that we all pick up our copies and read them over the course of February in preparation for The Hunger Games movie.
Thank you so much for hosting our first Read Along Mocha Girl Kris.
So get your books out ladies and let’s start reading. ♥ Mocha Girl Alysia♥
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan - January 23, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1) - January 17, 2023
- Voting is Open for February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Black Love - January 16, 2023