It’s #SummerSoLit Reading Challenge Suggestion Time. We have been suggesting books for you to read to win this. And we know you are in it to win it. Here are the previous posts of square suggestions:
#SUMMERSOLIT: 5 BOOKS PUBLISHED IN 2019
#SUMMERSOLIT: 5 BOOKS BY DEBUT AUTHORS IN 2019
#SUMMERSOLIT: 5 BOOKS WITH “SUMMER” IN THE TITLE
Mocha Girls are you doing our #SummerSoLit Book Bingo Reading Challenge. You didn’t get the amazing book bingo card yet. Well, let’s fix that first. Click here for the Book Bingo card and to sign up. Let us know you are joining us. Cause 2019 #SummerSoLit is so perfect for reading.
The reading challenge is a general challenge starting on Summer Solstice and ends on the first day of Fall Equinox aka June 6/21/19 to (Ending soon) 9/23/19! For all the rules go to #SummerSoLit
Today we are going to do another square on the bingo card. This one is for books with Mental Health as the main topic.
- How It Feels to Float by Helena Fox
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- A Tragic Kind of Wonderful by Eric Lindstrom
- The Mother of Black Hollywood by Jenifer Lewis
- The State of Black Girls by Marline Francois-Madden, LCSW
If you haven’t signed up for the challenge yet, don’t fret you still have time. Just sign up here!
Let us know below any books you can think of about Mental Health (Fiction and Non-Fiction) to help your fellow book bingoers. (Is that a word?)
Mocha Girl Alysia
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Book Tour Tuesday: Prowl by Cara Dee (The Game Series, #12) - March 21, 2023
- April 2023 Monthly Book Selection: God Speaks Through Wombs: Poems on God’s Unexpected Coming by Drew Jackson - March 20, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Faking It With the Grump by Kate O’Keeffe (Second Chance Café, #1) - March 14, 2023