Today is the official announcement for our Mocha Girl book reading challenge.
Mocha Girls Read will be hosting a summer-long reading challenge this year. Here is all the information for #SummerSoLit 2019 Book Bingo.
The reading challenge is a general challenge starting on Summer Solstice and ends on the first day of Fall Equinox aka June 6/21/19 to 9/23/19!
Use the hashtag #SummerSoLit and/or #MochaGirlsRead when posting on social media about the challenge.
Just like the other Book Bingo Reading Challenges, the #SummerSoLit challenge takes the form of a bingo board. The baseline goal is to read one book for each square to complete two single lines, vertically, horizontally, or diagonally on the board. On the last day of the reading challenge come back to your host page to enter your completed books.
- Audiobooks, graphic novels, e-books are all ok
- The free space is free for all to use.
Check back here for a few great suggestions to fill your boxes.
There is no official sign up, just give us a shout out and let others know so they can join too. Share the bingo board, and your tentative TBR (to be read). Feel free to leave a comment below as well.
- The books can be a novel/novella/novelette or comic book/graphic novel or audiobooks.
- The book must be read during June 21st through September 23rd to qualify.
- If you have any questions about whether something qualifies, feel free to message us.
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan - January 23, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1) - January 17, 2023
- Voting is Open for February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Black Love - January 16, 2023