Summer is officially over and so is our #SummerSoLit reading challenge. If you are wondering what #SummerSoLit was all about, here is the link. #SummerSoLit is a Book Bingo reading challenge where you had to complete two lines to win.
How did you do? Here is my Bingo Card. I missed it by three books. All I need was an Alternative History Book, a True Crime Book and a Book Published in My Birth Year. ARGH!!
Line Going Down
- First in a Series = Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- Alternative History =
- Free Space
- Follow us on Social Media = YEP!
- Published in your Birth Year =
Line Going Across
- True Crime =
- Mental Health = The Mother of Black Hollywood: A Memoir by Jenifer Lewis
- Free Space
- Set in the Summer = Even Tree Nymphs Get the Blues by Molly Harper
- One Word Title = Heavy: An American Memoir by Kiese Laymon
Now it’s your turn.
Let us know which box you filled with what book. Here are the rules for your review.
The goal is to read a book for two single lines, vertically, horizontally, or diagonally on the board. Now let’s see your Bingo Card.
- The book can be a novel/novella/novelette or comic book/graphic novel or audiobooks.
- The book must be read from June 21st through September 23rd to qualify.
- Must fill out the Rafflecopter to qualify before September 28th.
- Winners will be announced on September 30th.
Anything you want from Amazon up to $25.00 value.
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Nomination Time for March 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Luck of the Irish - February 6, 2023
- February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan - January 23, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1) - January 17, 2023