Now that it’s December and the radio stations are playing Christmas Carols, we will be posting Christmas books. Unlike the department stories who put up Christmas decor next to Halloween items, we will keep our holidays separate and at the appropriate time. LOL!! This is our first Christmas and there will be a few new things.
1. Monday’s Memory will be Christmas books for kids.
2. We have a Holiday Gift Card Giveaway ($20 Amazon gift card) from Dec. 9th to Dec. 13th
3. We will also have a Holiday Posts closer to Christmas.
4. And of course the Book of the Month is a holiday theme book.
Are you ready? T’is the season and are you ready to spread a little holiday cheer? Are you making your list and checking them twice? Let’s get in the holiday mood with the first Children’s book about Christmas.
Did you ever read this book? Do you have a story about this book you would like to share? Let us know in the comments section below? Give us your review, thoughts and memories on this Monday’s book. If you have a recommendation for a Monday’s Memory feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan - January 23, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1) - January 17, 2023
- Voting is Open for February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Black Love - January 16, 2023