Hosted by Bookhounds
It’s Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa time of the year. Just in case you didn’t notice all the decorations all over the place. It’s also the time of the year to give gifts. This giveaway will be just that. We will be giving one person a bookish gift. I’m not going to tell you what is in the gift because that would take all the surprise out of it.
For extra entries for this prize, we would love to find out what you think about the books we read this year. Did you read any of these books as well? What do you think about them? Click the link of the book you read then leave your thoughts in the comment section.
- Dorthy Must Die
- The Invention of Wings
- The Year of Yes
- Just Above My Head
- The Brief Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao
- Between The World and Me
- I Almost Forgot About You
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
- The Girl on the Train
- Anybody’s Daughter
- You are a Badass
~ The Prize ~
A Bookish Mystery Gift
~ The Rules ~
- You must fill out the Rafflecopter.
- You must be 16 years or older.
- Open to US residents only.
Click the links below to enter to win more bookish gifts from these great blogs.
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Book Tour Tuesday: Homecoming Chaosby D.W. Brooks - December 5, 2023
- Nominations are Open – January 2024: Grown Folks Dystopia - December 4, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Once Upon a Charming Bookshop by Heatherly Bell (Charming, Texas, #6) - November 28, 2023