Welcome back to the 2nd Mocha Girls Read Reading Challenge for 2017.
How did you do? Did you get to read the first four book of the months? Did you get into a completely new genre or read a new author? If you downloaded a Book Bingo card now is the time to show it off.
I decided to just read and see where the books I read would fall again. Funny thing is…and again I didn’t complete a single line. AGH!! Why didn’t I read a PINK book, or a book that starts with “G”? ARGH!! So close! Here is my card.
Now it’s your turn to show off your Book Bingo cards and enter for your chance to win a new book. But first, let’s do a review of what Book Bing is, the rules and the prize.
What is Book Bingo?
Have you played Bingo? Welllll….Same thing. Pick a square and read a book that fits the theme of that square. When you complete two lines, whether it’s a straight line or a diagonal line then you have a bingo.
~ The Rules ~
- Audiobook, E-books and physical books count.
- One book per square
- At the end of April, you must check in here and post your reads.
- Books must be read from May 1, 2017 to August 31, 2017
- Authors, no reading your own book, please.
- Must complete 2 lines. (Any combination of lines is a bingo)
- No signing up needed. Just check in from August 31 to September 7
- Fill out the Rafflecopter below
~ The Prize ~
You will win a mystery book. One book will be shipped to you and the title will not be revealed until you open it.
~ Enter Your Card Here ~
If you didn’t get two lines for this Book Bingo card start fresh on a new card. The next one starts on September 1 and ends on December 31. Click here to get your new card and read on.