Welcome back to the new Mocha Girls Read Reading Challenge for 2017.
How did you do? Did you get to read the first four book of the months? Did you get into a completely new genre or read a new author? If you downloaded a Book Bingo card now is the time to show it off.
I decided to just read and see where the books I read would fall. Funny thing is…I read enough book to complete two lines but for one book in one line. Why didn’t I read a poetry book, part one in a series or a book written by a Mocha Girl? ARGH!! So close! Here is my card.
Now it’s your turn to show off your Book Bingo cards and enter for your chance to win a new book. But first, let’s do a review of what Book Bing is, the rules and the prize.
What is Book Bingo?
Have you played Bingo? Welllll….Same thing. Pick a square and read a book that fits the theme of that square. When you complete two lines, whether it’s a straight line or a diagonal line then you have a bingo.
~ The Rules ~
- Audiobook, E-books and physical books count.
- One book per square
- At the end of April, you must check in here and post your reads.
- Books must be read from January 1, 2017 to April 30, 2017
- Authors, no reading your own book, please.
- Must complete 2 lines. (Any combination of lines is a bingo)
- No signing up needed. Just check in from April 30 to May 6
- Fill out the Rafflecopter below
~ The Prize ~
You will win a mystery book. One book will be shipped to you and the title will not be revealed until you open it.
~ Enter Your Card Here ~
If you didn’t get two lines for this Book Bingo card start fresh on our new card. This one starts on May 1 and ends on June 30. Click here to get your new card and read on.