Welcome to the third an final card of Mocha Girls Read Reading Challenge for 2017.
The previous years we have had a spell it out challenge where everyone had to spell out “Mocha Girls Read 16”. But this year we are going to change it completely and do Book Bingo! For the final 2017 reading challenge, we are going to do what Mocha Girls do. We are going to read a wide range of books. That is what this book club does.
What is Book Bingo?
Have you played Bingo? Welllll….Same thing. Pick a square and read a book that fits the theme of that square. When you complete two lines, whether it’s a straight line or a diagonal line then you have a bingo. But this time only straight lines and no diagonals!
~ The Rules ~
- Audiobook, E-books and physical books count.
- One book per square
- At the end of April, you must check in here and post your reads.
- Books must be read from September 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
- Authors, no reading your own book, please.
- Must complete 2 STAIRGHT lines.
- No signing up needed. Just check in from December 31 to January 6
During the four months, we will post books suggestions for you to check out if you are having difficulties finding a book to fit a few of the squares.
This card is good from Sept. 1 to December 31, 2017. This is the last card of 2017.
~ The Prize ~
You will win a mystery book. One book will be shipped to you and the title will not be revealed until you open it.
~ 2nd Bingo Card ~
Click the card to download and print it if you need to.
Good Luck and check back to get suggestions on what to read to win.
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Book Tour Tuesday: Redeeming Rabbit by Harley Stone (Dead Presidents MC Book 11) - September 26, 2023
- October 2023 Sponsored Monthly Selection: The Cat That Played Chess by Catarrina Cummings - September 12, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Ragtown by Kelly Stone Gamble - September 12, 2023