Welcome to the second card of Mocha Girls Read Reading Challenge for 2017.
The previous years we have had a spell it out challenge where everyone had to spell out “Mocha Girls Read 16”. But this year we are going to change it completely and do Book Bingo! It’s a new year and it’s the perfect time to make a reading resolution. For 2017 we are going to do what Mocha Girls do. We are going to read a wide range of books this year. That is what this book club does.
What is Book Bingo?
Have you played Bingo? Welllll….Same thing. Pick a square and read a book that fits the theme of that square. When you complete two lines, whether it’s a straight line or a diagonal line then you have a bingo. But this time only straight lines and no diagonals!
~ The Rules ~
- Audiobook, E-books and physical books count.
- One book per square
- At the end of April, you must check in here and post your reads.
- Books must be read from March 1, 2017 to August 31, 2017
- Authors, no reading your own book, please.
- Must complete 2 STAIRGHT lines. (Any combination of lines is a bingo. No Diagonals!)
- No signing up needed. Just check in from August 31 to September 6
During the four months, we will post books suggestions for you to check out if you are having difficulties finding a book to fit a few of the squares.
This card is good from May 1 to August 31, 2017. There will be a new card after that.
~ The Prize ~
You will win a mystery book. One book will be shipped to you and the title will not be revealed until you open it.
~ 2nd Bingo Card ~
Click the card to download and print it if you need to.
Good Luck and check back to get suggestions on what to read to win.