For the month of March we are going to read a a non-fiction book about an inspirational woman, since March is Women’s History Month. As always there are some really great titles up for vote this time.
Here are the Rules for Voting.
1. You may vote for three (3) books.
2. All members get to vote only once.
3. Last day to vote will be February 21, 2016. (11:00pm Los Angeles time)
4. The book with the most votes wins. But if there is a tie there will be a 48 hour death match. The two or three books will go into a head to head competition for only 48 hours. Whichever book is left standing (with the most votes) wins!
Below the poll you will find the title of the books linked to a brief description. Now…may the best book win!
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan - January 23, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1) - January 17, 2023
- Voting is Open for February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Black Love - January 16, 2023