For the month of June, we are going to read a book about THE GOOD, THE BLACK AND THE UGLY . As always there are some really great titles up for the vote this time.
Here are the Rules for Voting.
1. You may vote for three (3) books.
2. You get to vote only once.
3. Last day to vote will be May 22, 2022 (10:00 pm Los Angeles time)
4. The book with the most votes wins. But if there is a tie there will be a 48-hour deathmatch. The two (or three) books will go into a head-to-head competition for only 48 hours. Whichever book is left standing (with the most votes) wins!
Below the poll, you will find the title of the books to more information on Amazon.
*Note: If a book is found to have accumulated fraudulently votes, it will be disqualified and the second runner-up will be our monthly book selection.*
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Nomination Time for March 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Luck of the Irish - February 6, 2023
- February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan - January 23, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1) - January 17, 2023