Here are the Rules for Voting.
1. You may vote for three (3) books.
2. All members get to vote only once.
3. Last day to vote will be JANUARY 21, 2017. (11:00pm Los Angeles time)
4. The book with the most votes wins. But if there is a tie there will be a 48-hour death match. The two or three books will go into a head to head competition for only 48 hours. Whichever book is left standing (with the most votes) wins!
Below the poll, you will find the title of the books linked to more information on Amazon.
*Note: If a book is found to have accumulated fraudulently votes, it will be disqualified and the second runner up will be our book of the month.*
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- October 2023 Sponsored Monthly Selection: The Cat That Played Chess by Catarrina Cummings - September 12, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Ragtown by Kelly Stone Gamble - September 12, 2023
- Remembering September 11 in Books - September 11, 2023