For the month of December, we are going to read a book that starts with the letter X. We have read at least one book with every letter in the alphabet except the letter X. We will resolve it now. As always there are some really great titles up for the vote this time.
Here are the Rules for Voting.
1. You may vote for three (3) books.
2. You get to vote only once.
3. Last day to vote will be November 20, 2022 (10:00 pm Los Angeles time)
4. The book with the most votes wins. But if there is a tie there will be a 48-hour deathmatch. The two (or three) books will go into a head-to-head competition for only 48 hours. Whichever book is left standing (with the most votes) wins!
Below the poll, you will find the title of the books to more information on Amazon.
*Note: If a book is found to have accumulated fraudulent votes, it will be disqualified and the second runner-up will be our monthly book selection.*
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan - January 23, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1) - January 17, 2023
- Voting is Open for February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Black Love - January 16, 2023