For the month of April, we are going to read a Climate Fiction (aka Cli-Fi) book. As always there are some really great titles up for the vote this time.
Here are the Rules for Voting.
1. You may vote for three (3) books.
2. You get to vote only once.
3. Last day to vote will be March 17, 2019 (11:00pm Los Angeles time)
4. The book with the most votes wins. But if there is a tie there will be a 48-hour death match. The two (or three) books will go into a head to head competition for only 48 hours. Whichever book is left standing (with the most votes) wins!
Below the poll, you will find the title of the books to more information on Amazon.
*Note: If a book is found to have accumulated fraudulently votes, it will be disqualified and the second runner-up will be our book of the month.*
Mocha Girl Alysia
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- April 2023 Monthly Book Selection: God Speaks Through Wombs: Poems on God’s Unexpected Coming by Drew Jackson - March 20, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Faking It With the Grump by Kate O’Keeffe (Second Chance Café, #1) - March 14, 2023
- Voting is Open for April 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Male Poets - March 13, 2023