So, how was your Mocha Girls-inspired reading challenge experience? We’re you able to complete the challenge, reading enough books to spell out “MOCHA GIRLS 15” with the first letter in the title? Because it’s (shockingly) the last day of 2015 and that means it’s time to pick our winner!
Just incase you need a refresher on spelling out “MOCHA GIRLS 15”, it would look something like this:
Also, how did you do with the second part of the challenge? Which of the three levels below did you choose, and were you successful?
- Off like a rocket – completion of spelling “Mocha Girls” (this way, you only read 10 books)
- Out of this world – completion of spelling “Mocha Girl” and adding the “15” (this way, you read 12 books)
- Warp speed – completing levels 1 and 2, AND reading all 2015 Books of the Month (a whopping 24 books)
Whether you were successful or not, it’s time to let us know how well you did. In a comment below, please report your progress. We’ll need to know the following: (1) show us how you spelled out “MOCHA GIRLS 15” following the above example, (2) at which level did you participate, and (3) whether or not you were successful. Please don’t be embarrassed to say you didn’t complete the challenge. I, for one, failed miserably at my own idea 🙂
One lucky Mocha Girl who completed the challenge at the level they signed up for back in January will win a gift card valued at $30.00! You have until midnight to finish reading, and until Tuesday, January 5th, to report your progress.
I wish all you Mocha Girls a safe and wonderful New Years Eve.
Mocha Girl Page
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Page (see all)
- Quote it - April 8, 2018
- Quote it – Happy Easter - April 1, 2018
- Quote it - March 25, 2018