Here are some tools for a breath of fresh air to motivate you to learn! Learning is a great thing for many of us and gives us the inspiration to do better. But it can also be difficult. Reading and learning can be made easier when we have good texts to read – so you may want to look at Nova Science Publishers for example.
1. Create structure through a learning plan
You have probably already experienced it: classwork or tests are just around the corner and the big study should begin! But, over time, a mountain of notebooks, notes, and books has accumulated. Just becoming the master of this chaos can pull the motivation to learn quite a bit. Where do you start, where do you stop? The best thing to do is to create order in a flash. On the desk and above all in the head. This works best with a 5-day study plan. This not only brings structure to the learning material but also includes necessary breaks and rewards because the brain also needs rest to absorb what it has learned. The timetable also clearly visualizes what has to happen when the goal is clear in front of your eyes, and your head has room for the really important content.
2. Creative ABC letters and colorful mind maps
Even if it is the most convenient, the textbook is by no means the end of the flagpole when it comes to good learning material! There are basically no limits to alternative aids for more motivation to learn. The main thing is to move away from dry repetition (with a textbook) and towards active design:
- Classic mind maps, for example, are particularly suitable for getting to the heart of the most important things and presenting them in a visually appealing way (good for the visual learner).
- The principle of the ABC list works in a similar way. Here, each letter of the ABC is linked on a piece of paper with a term from the current learning topic.
- And speaking of paper, Post-Its are a great way to learn too. They are quick snippets to help you learn quickly and effectively!
- Also, the writing of the classic cheat sheet helps to summarize the most important thing. The active filtering of information firmly anchors the knowledge in the brain. The cheat sheet is then no longer necessary.
3. Use fascination for digital media
You know it well enough yourself. The youth of today love digital media! Why not use this fascination for more motivation to learn? Because students prefer tablets, laptops, and the like for learning, as a current FACT survey shows. Instead of classic index cards, simply grab a tablet and use the numerous high-quality learning apps and online learning platforms to immerse yourself in colorful adventure worlds or take a journey through the human body. When they can experience the knowledge, the motivation to learn increases automatically, everyone likes to discover new things. Because learning always will be incredible!
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Nomination Time for March 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Luck of the Irish - February 6, 2023
- February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan - January 23, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1) - January 17, 2023