We are in 2021 and it feels like everyone and their dog has a blog to speak of. With such a high level of blogs online in 2021, it can feel impossible to stand out. How are you supposed to be noticed among the millions out there? How are you supposed to get noticed in a crowded niche when there are so many others out there doing the same thing? Being noticed is so important if you want your blog to be successful, but no one said it would be easy.
Commanding the help of a local SEO company is one of the best ways that you can get your blog noticed, but you must always remember: if you build it, they will come! Sure, that’s not originally about your blog, but it could be! You need to do more to consider your audience and if you don’t, your blog will dive to a depth in the lowest plumbs of the internet. So, how can you get your blog noticed in 2021? Let’s take a look at some tips!
- Keep your blog simple. You don’t need to dumb it down, but your blog needs to be easy to read and easy for people to navigate. If your blog is complicated, or the search bar and contact info is too hard to find, no one will bother to use it? You need to make your blog easy to use or you will lose the interest of your visitors in the first ten seconds. Less is always more and you should ensure that your whole site is easy. From a simple layout to your sidebar to the level of sharing buttons being less than usual. You should also keep the logo for the website and the pages simple. If you remove the number of social sharing buttons, too, you can reduce the on page clutter.
- Show fewer posts on your homepage. You need to think about how busy your first page is, so having too much text may not be the right choice. The best way you can clear up your home page is to group things into smaller sections. These can have internal links to the posts you most want to get attention for, allowing people to see what you can offer and you can then up your click rate, too!
- You can gain some attention on Google pages with the right meta descriptions and text previews. Featuring the right snippets of information will really help you to catch the attention of your readers, too, which will lead them through to your site. Whether you post things that are factual or just opinion based, you need to be provocative enough that you will get noticed.
- Make your content epic. Lastly, if you want a successful blog, make sure that your content is excellent from the get-go. From the meta description seen on the search engine results pages to the actual blog posts you write, you need your content to be on point.
A great introduction can keep readers engaged in your blog while preventing early exits. Not only will it help visitors understand the topic and purpose of the blog, but it will prepare those readers for the knowledge they’ll learn from the post, especially skimmers. Moreover, it can increase your blog’s SEO performance, so keep this in mind. Admittedly, this can be difficult, especially if you are a beginner. However, several online resources can offer helpful information on how to write a blog introduction, so feel free to leverage them.
And of course, you know someone wrote a book about it. Here are just a few for you to check out.
This post was a collaborative post and may contain affiliate links
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Book Tour Tuesday: Stolen by the Billionaire by Blair Babylon(Twisted Billionaires, #5) - March 5, 2024
- Nominations Are Open -April 2024: The Way He Sees It - March 4, 2024
- March 2024 Monthly Book Selection: A Woman is No Man by Etaf Rum - February 19, 2024