When does the giveaway start?
Start time: February 13 – 1:00 am PST
What is the Purpose of this giveaway hop?
To give romance Black authors and books time in the spotlight.
Who can join in this?
This hop is open to any blogger who wants to participate in the giveaway hop. If the site is adult rated, please indicate it in your linky name. (ex. blog name *adult*)
Why join this hop?
One to raise awareness of Black authors and Black community topics in books. Two, to promote diversity in mainstream literature. After the 2020 #BLM protest Publishers made statements to make a change in their field. As book bloggers we need to do our part and show them books by Black authors matter to us.
So what are the Rules?
Please read all the giveaway rules
1. Before the giveaway starts, please post about the giveaway. Create a post on your blog or social media about the giveaway to encourage more people to sign up. You are more than welcome to cut and copy this post.
Your giveaway must have no more than two required entries for your readers. Please make it easy.
2. The prize has to be a romance book by a Black author, or about Black characters.. Gift cards are welcomed as well. No EXCEPTIONS!
4. Please include the blog giveaway image in your post as well as in your sidebar if you can..
Linkys that do not meet these requirements will be removed on the second day of the hop.
What is a Black book?
Any of the following count
1. Written by a Black author (from any country)
2. Main character is Black (from any country)
Do I have to be Black to participate?
No not at all! Everyone is welcomed to join us. The more the merrier.
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan - January 23, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1) - January 17, 2023
- Voting is Open for February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Black Love - January 16, 2023