We are about 6 hours or so into the read-a-thon and the coffee is about halfway gone and I bet you need a stretch. Let’s do something fun. Have you ever noticed the beautiful book covers around your house? Are you a book cover lover? This game is for you.
MINI CHALLENGE: BOOK COVER PUZZLE
For this challenge, name the books in the puzzle below.
1pt for each correct title
1pt for each correct author
Ex: Pride by Ibi Zoboi = 2pts.
Leave the titles and authors in the comment section below with the total of points for your entries. The highest possible points are 20.
We will send you something from your Amazon wish list (up to a $20 value). Open to US residents only.
(You can add it to the pile of gifts under the tree and open it on Christmas)
(Here is a checklist so you won’t forget anything)
- Leave the title and authors in the comment section below
- BONUS POINTS: Follow BlackReadersCon (2 points) and Mocha Girls Read (2 points) on IG.
- Add your points up.
- Other #BFRAT games and prizes:
2 am EST – “What Bookish Family Would You Like to Have a Holiday Meal With?” @ Du Livre Blog
6 am EST – Book cover puzzle @MGR Blog
12 pm EST – Share You Fave Quote from current read @Books and Sensibility Blog and Jess’ twitter
2 pm EST – Match your current read with a holiday dessert. @Du Livre Twitter
4 pm EST – Snack pairing with current read. @Kat’s IG and TW
8 PM EST – IG Live on MGR for giveaway.
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan - January 23, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1) - January 17, 2023
- Voting is Open for February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Black Love - January 16, 2023