We are about 10 hours or so into the read-a-thon and the snacks are about halfway gone and I bet you need a stretch. Let’s do something fun. Have you ever noticed the beautiful book covers around your house? Are you a book cover lover?
MINI CHALLENGE: BOOK COVER PUZZLE
For this challenge, name the books in the puzzle below.
1pt for each correct title
1pt for each correct author
Ex: Pride by Ibi Zoboi = 2pts.
Leave the titles and authors in the comment section below with the total of points for your entries. The highest possible points are 20.
Anything you want from Miscellany Books ($10.00 in value). Open to US residents only.
(You can add it to the pile of gifts under the tree and open it on Christmas)
(Here is a checklist so you won’t forget anything)
- Book Puzzle
- Leave the title and authors in the comment section below
- BONUS POINTS: Follow Miscellany Books (2 points) and Mocha Girls Read (2 points) on IG.
- Add your points up.
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Book Tour Tuesday: Once Upon a Charming Bookshop by Heatherly Bell (Charming, Texas, #6) - November 28, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Rise Like a Phoenix by Tammy Lowe(The Acadian Secret, #3) - November 21, 2023
- December 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Verity by Colleen Hoover - November 20, 2023