Below are pieces of 9 different book covers. In the comments section below, leave the title and author of the book. You will get 1 pt for the title and 1 pt for the author. The person with the most points wins. There 9 book covers and a total of 18 points possible.
1 winner will get 2 paperback books of their selection from the list below.
- Jay-Z: Made in America by Michael Eric Dyson (Hardcover)
- American as Paneer Pie by Supriya Kelkar
- Beyond the Black Door by A.M. Strickland
- My Mrs. Brown by William Norwich
- The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman
- When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Matter Memoir by Patrisse Khan-Cullors
- Goodnight June by Sarah Jio
- The Never Tilting World by Rin Chupeco
- Survival Math: Notes on an All-American Family by Mitchell S. Jackson
- Don’t Ask Me Where I’m From by Jennifer De Leon
- The Killer Across the Table: Unlocking the Secrets of Serial Killers and Predators with the FBI’s original MINDHUNTER by John Douglas and Mark Olshaker
- The Flood Girls by Richard Fifield
- The person with the most points wins.
- Please add up your points for us as well.
- All answers must be here on the site below.
- If there is a tie, a random winner will be picked.
- Ends at midnight PST on 11/27/20.
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan - January 23, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: The Year of Cecily by Lisa Lin (From Sunset Park, With Love, #1) - January 17, 2023
- Voting is Open for February 2023 Monthly Book Selection: Black Love - January 16, 2023