Hosted by DuLivre, Mocha Girls Read, and Books & Sensibility
Black Friday ads are everywhere! People are getting their funds, sleeping bags, and gear together for the mad rush. I wouldn’t be too shocked if there are people lining up in front of Best Buy right now.
Now, why would I or anyone want to be apart of this madness?
Yikkes! This is madness. Wait…is that an iron? Whattt?? All of this for an iron!!!
These folks have lost their minds over kitchenware.
Now, let’s find a calmer, peaceful and sane activity like a READ-A-THON! Amber @DuLivre came up with this brilliant idea last year. A read-a-thon at home with the books we love. I mean this is the most perfect event. You can:
- Finish a book on your nightstand.
- Get caught up on a reading challenge.
- Start that book you have always wanted to read.
I know you are excited about the read-a-thon now. So here is the information about the #BFRaT (that’s the hashtag we will be using.)
How do I sign up?
When is it?
Will there be challenges?
Okay, I’m intrigued. How do I participate?
Mocha Girl Alysia
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Book Tour Tuesday: Prowl by Cara Dee (The Game Series, #12) - March 21, 2023
- April 2023 Monthly Book Selection: God Speaks Through Wombs: Poems on God’s Unexpected Coming by Drew Jackson - March 20, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Faking It With the Grump by Kate O’Keeffe (Second Chance Café, #1) - March 14, 2023