Happy 2016 ladies! While there are many reading challenges out there for you to choose from, we thought it might be fun to do a Mocha Girls Read inspired challenge. The challenge is simple because the are three to pick from.
- You can pick SPELL IT OUT CHALLENGE. The idea is to have fun reading books with titles that will spell out “MOCHA GIRLS 16” by the end of the year. That is a total of 12 books.
- You can pick the BOOK OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE. The easier one is to read all the books selected for the book of the month. That will be a total of 12 books.
- There is one more for you to select the CHAPTER CHALLENGE. You can read one book set in the cities or state Mocha Girls Read calls home. Total of 4 books.
How it Works
SPELL IT OUT CHALLENGE: Choose books with TITLES that spell out “Mocha Girls” (1 title per letter of the alphabet). The title must begin with the letter you are completing.
Confused? Here’s an example using all of methods above:
To keep things fun, choose the level from the three options below you feel most comfortable attempting. However, once you pick a level, please stick to it throughout the challenge.
- Off like a rocket – completion of one challenge listed above.
- Out of this world – completion of two challenges listed above. (No overlapping books)
- Warp speed – completion of all three challenges listed above. (No overlapping books. A whooping 28 books!)
Sign Up and Spread the Word:
If you’re a blogger grab the button (above) and write a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. Add your post to the sign up below, and continue to update your post with your progress throughout the year.
If you’re not a blogger, create a Goodreads shelf for the challenge and use the link to sign up. Also, you can still help spread the word by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
Sign ups End 12/1/2016
Click the blue button to add your information.