We are going to have a “one-day donation drive” by all Mocha Girls Read chapters. The goal is to raise money to keep Mocha Girls Read book club free to all members.
Donations of any amount are accepted.
To make a donation
1. Go to the Mocha Girls Read website ( https://mochagirlsread.com ) and click the Paypal donation button in the right side bar.
2. Go to Paypal and send a donation to mochagirl at email dot com (yes, email not gmail)
All $$ goes straight to the Mocha Girls Read account to cover the cost for our Meetup page, our website and our growing expenses. Here are the list of yearly MGR expenses.
• $210.00 (every 4 months) for Meetup.com 6 chapters =$840.00
• $35.00 (a month) for website security for mochagirlsread.com because the site was hacked twice and I didn’t want it to happen again. =$420.00
• $14.99 (a year) for the domain name mochagirlsread.com
• $23.88 (a year) for website back up
• About $25.00 (a month) in shipping cost of giveaway gifts, and books. =$300.00
• $30.00 (a month) for LA Chapter meeting site =$360.00
Grand Total = $1,957.88
As many of you may know we are awaiting the IRS paperwork that confims our 5013(c) status. We are not there yet but soon.
Also I want to give a BIG shout out to Mocha Girl Tracey (LA chapter) who has taken the burden of the newsletter printing and mailing cost off of our yearly budget. THANK YOU MOCHA GIRL! I can’t say it enough. THANK YOU!!!
Thank you all in advance for making Mocha Girls Read book club amazing.
Latest posts by Mocha Girl Alysia (see all)
- Book Tour Tuesday: Redeeming Rabbit by Harley Stone (Dead Presidents MC Book 11) - September 26, 2023
- October 2023 Sponsored Monthly Selection: The Cat That Played Chess by Catarrina Cummings - September 12, 2023
- Book Tour Tuesday: Ragtown by Kelly Stone Gamble - September 12, 2023